“We recently rediscovered Paolo Uccello’s “The Battle of San Romano “ in London’s National Gallery. Awed by its pink, created by faded Red Lake layered over gold and silver leaf, we are reminded how effects of light can reside in thin films of interacting pigments. This is what inspires us in tinting paint..“
– Donald Kaufman Color
- Available products and finish recommendations:
- 8.5 x 11in Color Card
- Benjamin Moore – 1 Pint and 6oz samples are only available in Matte
- Benjamin Moore – Paint Pigment for Matte Base Gallon
- Benjamin Moore – Paint Pigment for Flat Base Gallon
- Benjamin Moore – Paint Pigment for Pearl Base Gallon
- Benjamin Moore – Matte for walls
- Benjamin Moore – Flat for ceilings
- Benjamin Moore – Pearl for Trim
Remember: This is a reference color, a digital image. Computer monitor settings vary, and so do light sources in your home.
Use color cards, samples, and your judgement!