“Patterns in graffiti often overpower the individual colors, but here strong black outlines frame and emphasize the wonderful interweave of acid pinks and yellows. Dark painted details in a room can prompt us to see the glow in adjacent fields of lighter colors. We have chosen the yellow for its express reference to the the often overlooked, sustaining energy of the sun. “
– Donald Kaufman Color
- Available products and finish recommendations:
- 8.5 x 11in Color Card
- Benjamin Moore – 1 Pint and 6oz samples are only available in Matte
- Benjamin Moore – Paint Pigment for Matte Base Gallon
- Benjamin Moore – Paint Pigment for Flat Base Gallon
- Benjamin Moore – Paint Pigment for Pearl Base Gallon
- Benjamin Moore – Matte for walls
- Benjamin Moore – Flat for ceilings
- Benjamin Moore – Pearl for Trim
Remember: This is a reference color, a digital image. Computer monitor settings vary, and so do light sources in your home.
Use color cards, samples, and your judgement!