“Pigments responsible for autumn’s violets, reds and golds reside in foliage throughout the year. They reveal themselves as the diminishing sun of autumn weakens summer’s green chlorophyll, and light shines through creating more luminosity. We have exploited our pigment combinations’ translucent layering in a color which captures this spirit of autumn’s magic.”
– Donald Kaufman Color
- Available products and finish recommendations:
- 8.5 x 11in Color Card
- Benjamin Moore – 1 Pint samples are only available in Matte
- Benjamin Moore – Matte for walls
- Benjamin Moore – Flat for ceilings
- Benjamin Moore – Pearl for Trim
Remember: This is a reference color, a digital image. Computer monitor settings vary, and so do light sources in your home.
Use color cards, samples, and your judgement!
A notice on the availability of color concentrates/pigment jars is posted here: https://eaglepaintandwallpaper.com/dkc/dkc-concentrates-on-hiatus/