“In the same way that light imbues an extra glow to the transparent colors of Tiffany glass, light can also impart an extra glow to the apparently opaque colors of painted surfaces. We like to imagine the drama taking place within the layers of our December green as luminous energy penetrates its surface, interacts with the crystalline structure of its pigments, bounces off its white primer, and finally escapes through the paint’s outer skin and into our view. “
– Donald Kaufman Color
- Available products and finish recommendations:
- 8.5 x 11in Color Card
- Benjamin Moore – 1 Pint samples are only available in Matte
- Benjamin Moore – Matte for walls
- Benjamin Moore – Flat for ceilings
- Benjamin Moore – Pearl for Trim
Remember: This is a reference color, a digital image. Computer monitor settings vary, and so do light sources in your home.
Use color cards, samples, and your judgement!