“The tactile depth of mud originates from the reverberation of light between particles of dry soil and films of water.
This natural phenomenon causes our “Frog Mud” to hide its obvious identity, looking gray in some lights and brown in others. Its chameleon quality can ease the paths between adjacent color combinations.”
– Donald Kaufman Color
- Available products and finish recommendations:
- 8.5 x 11in Color Card
- Benjamin Moore – 1 Pint and 6oz samples are only available in Matte
- Benjamin Moore – Paint Pigment for Matte Base Gallon
- Benjamin Moore – Paint Pigment for Flat Base Gallon
- Benjamin Moore – Paint Pigment for Pearl Base Gallon
- Benjamin Moore – Matte for walls
- Benjamin Moore – Flat for ceilings
- Benjamin Moore – Pearl for Trim
Remember: This is a reference color, a digital image. Computer monitor settings vary, and so do light sources in your home.
Use color cards, samples, and your judgement!