“The tactile depth of mud originates from the reverberation of light between particles of dry soil and films of water.
This natural phenomenon causes our “Frog Mud” to hide its obvious identity, looking gray in some lights and brown in others. Its chameleon quality can ease the paths between adjacent color combinations.”
– Donald Kaufman Color
- Available products and finish recommendations:
- 8.5 x 11in Color Card
- Benjamin Moore – 1 Pint samples are only available in Matte
- Benjamin Moore – Matte for walls
- Benjamin Moore – Flat for ceilings
- Benjamin Moore – Pearl for Trim
This color was also known as: DKC August 2016: Frog Mud
A notice on the availability of color concentrates/pigment jars is posted here
California customers: Prop65 information
Remember: This is a digital image, computer monitor settings vary and so do light sources in your home. Use color cards, samples, and your judgement!