“Despite red’s elemental, and seemingly non-reducibility, there are thousands of tonalities. We have attempted one that fits a wide range of situations.”
– Donald Kaufman Color
Note: 3 or more coats over white primer required for full coverage. Fewer coats required over the tinted red primer.
- Available products and finish recommendations:
- Benjamin Moore – 6oz sample in Matte
- Benjamin Moore – 16oz sample in Matte
- Benjamin Moore – Paint Pigment for Matte Base Gallon
- Benjamin Moore – Paint Pigment for Flat Base Gallon
- Benjamin Moore – Paint Pigment for Pearl Base Gallon
- Benjamin Moore – Matte for walls
- Benjamin Moore – Flat for ceilings
- Benjamin Moore – Pearl for Trim
In addition to the Benjamin Moore based products, we also have Pratt and Lambert products:
- Pratt and Lambert – Flat – A classic, washable 100% acrylic
- Pratt and Lambert – Eggshell – An acrylic with subtle sheen and exceptional durability
- Pratt and Lambert – Semi-Gloss- A non-yellowing, waterborne finish
- Pratt and Lambert – Oil Satin Finish
- Pratt and Lambert – Oil Eggshell Finish
- Pratt and Lambert – Primer – For walls and Trim
Remember: This is a reference color, a digital image. Computer monitor settings vary, and so do light sources in your home.
Use color cards, samples, and your judgement!